As the interest in acupuncture has grown and yet much misinformation regarding acupuncture persists, The Acupuncture Now Foundation has sent in submissions to policymakers in different countries and aided several groups in their submissions. Here is a list of ANF submissions to policymaking agencies.
- Comments from ANF to the AHRQ draft report: Noninvasive, Nonpharmacological Treatment for Chronic Pain: A Systematic Review (PDF)
- ANF Comments to FDA Opioid Steering Committee – December 28, 2017 (PDF)
- Acupuncture in Pain Management: Strengths and Weaknesses of a Promising Non-Pharmacologic Therapy in the Age of the Opioid Epidemic. FDA Position Paper (Full Paper PDF) (Cover Letter PDF)
- Joint Acupuncture Opioid Task Force CDC Submission (PDF)
- Full Letter to the Department of Workers’ Compensation (PDF)
- Full Letter to the Minnesota Department of Human Services (PDF)
- ANF Response to NICE